sir, i want to know is taking chemical engineering in D.C.E.T Chandigarh better than taking mechanical engineering in Y.M.C.A Faridabad

sir, i want to know is taking chemical engineering in D.C.E.T Chandigarh better than taking mechanical engineering in Y.M.C.A  Faridabad

Grade:12

7 Answers

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE
8 Points
14 years ago
Mechanical being a core branch have large area of scope in future as compared to Chemical Engineering. Mechanical is considered to be a evergreen branch of engineering having wider oppurtunities both in Public and Private Sector. So, i would suggest u to go for Mechanical Engineering, Y.M.C.A, Faridabad.
8 Points
14 years ago
If u see college wise also,then both the colleges are good. DCET is under Panjab University while, YMCA is under MDU University, Rohtak. But all the thing is about the branch.
Achal Goel
18 Points
14 years ago

and sir is ip university better than these colleges...?? i have very little time left to select my college...so which of the three options is better( more so in terms of placement)...please reply soon sir......

8 Points
14 years ago
U don't have mentioned that in IP in which college u r getting admission??
I will be able to give my views on placement after this only. First provide  me with the details of IP college in which u r getting admission.
Thanks

Achal Goel
18 Points
14 years ago

mechanical engg. from IP university campus....

8 Points
14 years ago

If it’s from University Campus, then go for IP than YMCA, Faridabad.
IP have also good Placement records and by the time u will pass out will have good prospects for u.

Wish u good luck

Achal Goel
18 Points
14 years ago

thank you ...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free