Sir, i have been alloted ECE in IIITA in the 5th round of aieee counselling. I had given only 25 choices : ECE ,CSE , MECH,EE in nit warangal,trichy,surathkal,allahabad,jaipur and kurukshetra[same order].ECE in IIITa was my last [25th] choice. I would like to know , is IIIT A better than nit KURUK and jaipur?? I have seen it at different ranks in various surveys [VIS.OUTLOOK,INDIA TODAY,ASKIITIANS.COM e.t.c] , so i am a bit confused. Also , ECE was intro in it in 2006 only while it started out with IT in 1999 , so does this matter ??How do you compare nit jaipur with these ??I can anyways get EE/me only in kurukshetra /jaipur.... Or could you plz arrange these institutes in a suitable order !!THANKS A LOT!!

Sir, i have been alloted ECE in IIITA in the 5th round of aieee counselling. I had given only 25 choices : ECE ,CSE , MECH,EE in nit warangal,trichy,surathkal,allahabad,jaipur and kurukshetra[same order].ECE in IIITa was my last [25th] choice.
I would like to know , is IIIT A better than nit KURUK and jaipur?? I have seen it at different ranks in various surveys [VIS.OUTLOOK,INDIA TODAY,ASKIITIANS.COM e.t.c] , so i am a bit confused. Also , ECE was intro in it in 2006 only while it started out with IT in 1999 , so does this matter ??How do you compare nit jaipur with these ??I can anyways get EE/me only in kurukshetra /jaipur.... Or could you plz arrange these institutes in a suitable order !!THANKS A LOT!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

RAHUL ROHILLA
askIITians Faculty 873 Points
5 years ago
I hope the query is resolved.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free