My son has taken admission in FIITJEE integrated course in Bhubaneswar but it is not tied up with a very good school. So how does it will affect if he is not attending a very good school, only concentrate on coaching. Pl suggest

My son has taken admission in FIITJEE integrated course in Bhubaneswar but it is not tied up with a very good school. So how does it will affect if he is not attending a very good school, only concentrate on coaching. Pl suggest

Grade:10

3 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear mishra,

Generally it shouldnt affect him much.I have seen many people not going to good schools but getting good rank in IITJEE.School is only for the sake of board exams.If he does well in coaching he will defnetly do well in board exams.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Himanshu Dogra
34 Points
13 years ago

I know two people who have taken admission into Pinnacle course of FIITJEE. Both of them are not in a good school(One of them is at FIITJEE Kalu Sarai Centre at Kalka Public School, South Delhi where most of school students are not good. Even the school teachers are not good. But FIITJEE teachers are very good the.) Both of them are confident to crack JEE. Also, Vipul Singh, a student of Pinnacle course got AIR 5 In JEE 2010, AIR 1 in AIEEE and above 96% in school boards. If your son can work hard there, he'll definitely be successful in JEE and Boards.

Approve my answer if you like it.

harbhajan sidhu
18 Points
11 years ago

Dear Parents Dont bother about , Study in every school is almost same , Student has to take care of it. There is no any ready syrup which teacher will provide for fast learning...........

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free