sir , i mahesh chandra who has asked u to the doing +2 again through nios(national institute of open schooling) posted on march 7th,.... my question is the chairman of iit kanpur has sent me a letter stating that, " you are not eligible for jee 2011 coz u attemptd jee 2008 , so on this ground ur application stands cancelled, for any clarifications contact immediately", .... so plzz tell wat to do to get my hall tickets . at the time of appliyin jee-2011 i havnt recieved my student identity card of nios and their acceptance letter for writing the xam so i could not furnish it along with the application . now i got them, so wat should i hav to do to get my hall ticket , should i hav to send all my documents regarding it ?????????????????.....plzzz hlp me...

sir , i mahesh chandra who has asked u to the doing +2 again through nios(national institute of open schooling) posted on march 7th,....

my question is the chairman of iit kanpur has sent me a letter stating that,  " you are  not eligible for jee 2011 coz u attemptd jee 2008 , so on this ground ur application stands cancelled, for any clarifications contact immediately", .... so plzz tell wat to do to get my hall tickets .

at the time of appliyin jee-2011 i havnt recieved my student identity card of nios and their acceptance letter for writing the xam so i could not furnish it along with  the application . now i got them,   so wat should i hav to do to get my hall ticket , should i hav to send all my documents regarding it ?????????????????.....plzzz hlp me...

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Yes you should all the concerned documents to the governing authorities...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free