On Which chapters/topics/numericals should i concentrate more before my iit jee-2011 exam or last day revision ?? plzzzzz help....

On Which chapters/topics/numericals should i concentrate more before my iit jee-2011 exam or last day revision ??

plzzzzz help.... 

Grade:

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear shukla,

The chapters you should first concentrate are the chpaters that are easy to all and the most scoring topics.Like vectors,thrmodynamics,heat, gravitation in physics.Similarly easy and scoring topics from maths and physics.Do everything from these type of topics because you dont wana loose marks where everybody easily scores.After doing that go according to your preparaion, find out easy topics for you and solve tuffest numericals from them.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free