Hello, I am rahul. I heard that IIT kanpur is setting the examination for jee-2011, And also that it is known for its toughest examinations. Observing the exams set by iitk I analysed that iot focusses much on the NCERT books dfor facts and knoledge and raises its difficulty level. So kindkly tell me whelther my analysis is right or not. I also require some tips.

Hello, I am rahul. I heard that IIT kanpur is setting the examination for jee-2011, And also that it is known for its toughest examinations. Observing the exams set by iitk I analysed that iot focusses much on the NCERT books dfor facts and knoledge and raises its difficulty level. So kindkly tell me whelther my analysis is right or not. I also require some tips.

Grade:

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear rahul

its all rumor. don't believe in these. IIT JEE paper is set by a panel which has professors from all the IITs. organising institute take the responsibility of managing the exam only not setting the paper. it is set by that panel. more than 1 set is prepared and one set is selected at random for the exam. So just concentrate on your studies. do the previous years problem for a good revision.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free