Hi, I have an urgent query regarding Part time M. Tech. from IIT delhi.I want to know the scope of this course and the oppurtunity after doing this course for work experience people.I want to go for further studies at the sametime carrying on with my work. I have 3 yrs n IT from Infosys and have inclination in technology.I am ECE grad from a B grade college. I wish to have a career in big shot companies like Google, MS . Please provide the input if the course will be helpful.Also the procedure for the course as well. Thanks, Deepa

Hi,

I have an urgent query regarding Part time M. Tech. from IIT delhi.I want to know the scope of this course and the oppurtunity after doing this course for work experience people.I want to go for further studies at the sametime carrying on with my work.

I have 3 yrs n IT from Infosys and have inclination in technology.I am ECE grad from a B grade college.

I wish to have a career in big shot companies like Google, MS . Please provide the input if the course will be helpful.Also the procedure for the course as well.

Thanks,

Deepa

Grade:

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Deepa

Part time M Tech is generally company sponsored and duration is 3 years. So talk to your company and concerned department at IIT.

All the best.                                                          

AKASH GOYAL

iitd.akash@gmail.com

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Deepa Agarwal
4 Points
13 years ago

Thanks.But I know bout this tat i need to talk to my company for pursuing the course.

My concern is about the course itself.If anyone can throw some light on this, would be of great help.!

Thanks,

Deepa

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free