respected sir with heartfull gratitude, sir i want to ask if i can prepare chemistry and physics in these two and a half months for iit jee sir because my one and a half month was wasted because of illness and now i am so much depressed because sir this is my last attempt and i want to clear iit jee at any cost sir.sir iit is my everything,it is my dream and destination.plz help me sir. sir my mathematics is very strong and physics a little bit.but i don;t know any chemistry. sir if you assure me that i can clear iit jee in remaining months then sir i will assure you that i will sit day and night and will crack jee. sir i want to ask onething that what to strenthen more out of phy and chemistry that will help me to score more in paper. sir plz plz help me what to prepare more. yours faithfully sagar kandpal

respected sir
with heartfull gratitude,
sir i want to ask if i can prepare chemistry and physics in these two and a half months for iit jee sir because my one and a half month was wasted because of illness and now i am so much depressed because sir this is my last attempt and i want to clear iit jee at any cost sir.sir iit is my everything,it is my dream and destination.plz help me sir.

sir my mathematics is very strong and physics a little bit.but i don;t know any chemistry.
sir if you assure me that i can clear iit jee in remaining months then sir i will assure you that i will sit day and night and will crack jee.

sir i want to ask onething that what to strenthen more out of phy and chemistry that will help me to score more in paper.

sir plz plz help me what to prepare more.

yours faithfully
sagar kandpal

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sagar

To score more work on physics because it is not so tricky and memory based. In chemistry work hard on physical chemistry its easy to score in physical. and you must start doing the previous years questions as these questions covers almost all the important concepts. keep revising your notes. dont run after too many materials and new things.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IIT Delhi

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

shravan prashant kamat
37 Points
13 years ago

dont panic.....try building u r chem concepts by reading ncert bks....focus more on maths and phy ....dont worry u wil make it...best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free