hi iitians ,i can't decide which correspondence course shoul i opt for??should i take bt target iit,fiitjee ascent in the box,resonance or aakash?i have decided to join bt and fiitjee.but all the same ,i want ur opinion.so please reply soon.I AM IN STD IX.

hi iitians ,i can't decide which correspondence  course shoul i opt for??should i take bt target iit,fiitjee ascent in the box,resonance or aakash?i have decided to join bt and fiitjee.but all the same ,i want ur opinion.so please reply soon.I AM IN STD IX.

Grade:

4 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Your query has been solved..

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Deepak Ghansela
43 Points
13 years ago

According to me both FIITJEE & BT are good choice.

If u want one then go for FIITJEE.

All the best........

Aiswarya Ram Gupta
35 Points
13 years ago

its better to join in target iit in IITians Pace.

u can do ur 11th &12th in d same Pace Junior College aftr completing ur tenth....as an integrated course.....

Aayushi Gupta
15 Points
13 years ago

Hi! I think out of your optins,FITJEE would be the best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free