Hello Sir/Ma'm I've got Engineering physics at IIT Delhi; Mech at BITS Pilani campus; CSE at NSIT Delhi. Please rank these according to f uture prosprects & SALARY PACKAGES in INDIA only. I'm determined to do MBA in the future. Pleasse help In last reply you told me about prospects abroad, of which I can't think. Please Help me as early as soon

Hello Sir/Ma'm

I've got Engineering physics at IIT Delhi;

Mech at BITS Pilani campus;

CSE at NSIT Delhi.

Please rank these according to future prosprects & SALARY PACKAGES in INDIA only. I'm determined to do MBA in the future.

Pleasse help

In last reply you told me about prospects abroad, of which I can't think.

Please Help me as early as soon

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

If u are determined to do MBA , then engineering Physics from IIT Delhi is something u should definitely take without any second thoughts coz firstly u get the tag IIT from IIT Delhi and secondly engineering Physics is an interesting branch to study.

Typical Career areas in Engineering Physics include fluid dynamics, solid mechanics, operations research, dynamical systems, bioengineering, solid-state devices, materials science, electromagnetics, nanoscience, nanotechnology, energy,and optics. Engineering physics majors blend courses from engineering, physics, and math to build an understanding of how these areas interact and support each other. You’ll boost your knowledge of the physical environment while discovering how physics is applied to problem-solving in our rapidly changing high-tech world.
An engineering physics major comes in handy for a range of job opportunities, including positions in research and development (“R&D”) at high-technology industries as well as jobs in national laboratories and universities. Further career development may lead to a position as staff engineer, scientist, or technical director.

Although Engg physic @ IIT delhi is not praised for its placements but the scope for higher studies is very good lyk doing Phd or MS. if u are determined to do MBA, engg physics is best. 

Do not go for mech BITS Pilani, i think CSE at NSIT wud be better than that, as NSIT has got good salary packages for cs and ece branches and has good infra fr such courses.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free