Can any body prepare a revision time table for me for IIT 2011 ASAP starting from January 13th?? (PREPARE WEEK WISE COVERING ALL TOPICS) Also, which books to follow last minute?? I almost competed HCV before while preparation but have forgotten questions. Now, refering to all its querstions will be time waste. So, should I do only its Worked Out Examples and Selected problems from exercises as part of revision along with IMP questions from Irodov and JEE Level from DC Pandey?? What about doing ONLY SK Goyel Objective for Maths?? And if time permits, those asterik marked questions from ML Khanna? What to do - some selected problems from RC Mukherjee or solve Arihant New Pattern? And is Organic Chemistry Arihant enough for Organic Chemistry. And what about solving BT Modules? I don't feel they are better and I should waste time on them in last minutes. Should I do them? Or do only Exe 3 and Solved Examples from it which contains good questions? PLEASE GIVE POINT WISE ACCURATE ANSWERS. and not answers like "it depends on your grasping...your concepts...." if you want POINTS.

Can any body prepare a revision time table for me for IIT 2011 ASAP starting from January 13th?? (PREPARE WEEK WISE COVERING ALL TOPICS)  Also, which books to follow last minute??

I almost competed HCV before while preparation but have forgotten questions. Now, refering to all its querstions will be time waste. So, should I do only its Worked Out Examples and Selected problems from exercises as part of revision along with IMP questions from Irodov and JEE Level from DC Pandey??

What about doing ONLY SK Goyel Objective for Maths?? And if time permits, those asterik marked questions from ML Khanna?

What to do - some selected problems from RC Mukherjee or solve Arihant New Pattern? And is Organic Chemistry Arihant enough for Organic Chemistry.

And what about solving BT Modules? I don't feel they are better and I should waste time on them in last minutes. Should I do them? Or do only Exe 3 and Solved Examples from it which contains good questions?

PLEASE GIVE POINT WISE ACCURATE ANSWERS. and not answers like "it depends on your grasping...your concepts...." if you want POINTS.

Grade:11

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

STUDY PLAN OF 3 MONTHS:

January

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics

Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons

Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics

Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines

Maths – Application of derivatives, integration        

February

Physics – Optics, Mechanics

Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium

Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

March

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves

Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements

Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

April

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free