i am in 12th.The thing is that next month i have my board exams and i have to start from scratch for it.....and i want to get ito iitb but i have to start from scratch for it too n i can dedicate only one full month for jee studies now....i am an sc candidate....what should i do?....study for jee now or go for a second attempt?....i dont mind goin in for a second attempt....and for sum reason i cannot see ur replies....please help....

i am in 12th.The thing is that next month i have my board exams and i have to start from scratch for it.....and i want to get ito iitb but i have to start from scratch for it too n i can dedicate only one full month for jee studies now....i am an sc candidate....what should i do?....study for jee now or go for a second attempt?....i dont mind goin in for a second attempt....and for sum reason i cannot see ur replies....please help....

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Swapnil

Just give your best. Give 2-3 hours on daily basis for boards and rest of the time you can devote to JEE. you must start doing the previous years questions. don't think about drop at this time . you can think for it after the exam also. focus on your studies now.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free