I AM GETTING INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL @ NSIT DELHI AND I HAVE IIT-G B.DES WHAT TO DO

I AM GETTING INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL @ NSIT DELHI AND I HAVE IIT-G B.DES WHAT TO DO

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

I 'll suggest u to go for IIT G B.des as u get to study in one of the IITs , although IIT G is not considered at par with other IITs till nw but still its way better than NSIT and shall give u the brand name IIT. Moreover B.Des is not a bad course , it has got a fine future ahead and if u do  M.Des after ur graduation , then ur future prospects wud further enhanced.

.The placements at the Department of Design are at par with those at the other Indian Institutes of Technology. The Graduates at DoD successfully manage to get recruited into the top corporations every year.

Due to the multidisciplinary nature of the program, there are hardly any domains in the Industry to which the students at the Department of Design haven't been exposed to. This is evident from the diverse job profiles held by the Alumni of DoD over the past years covering a whole spectrum of specializations from Software Engineers, Exhibition Designers, Product Designers, User Interface Designers and Usability Engineers, Business Management Analysts and Media Consultants and Producers.

for further details about the course please visit their website www.iitg.ac.in/design/placements.htm .

NSIT is also a good college known for its placements and has got a good reputation. Fori info on Instrumentation and contro @NSIT , please visit www.nsit.ac.in/department/ice.html .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free