sir , as u know there isnt much time left and in this time i feel like i wont be selected in jee 2011 n i m a dropper. i hvnt done the high level iit practice, problm is that i am not able to solve these questions after going through the theory fully. i m losing my confidence. pls help i feel inferior too.

sir ,

as u know there isnt much time left and in this time i feel like i wont be selected in jee 2011 n i m a dropper. i  hvnt done  the high level iit practice, problm is that i am not able to  solve these questions after going through the theory fully. i m losing my confidence. pls help i feel inferior too.

Grade:

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Just be confident and motivated and solve the questions without looking at the solution , i think that is the biggest confidence booster...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free