i am a student of class X. i am enrolled in fiitjee which will last till class XII. Also my school is offering brilliant tutorial coaching in which PCM will be taught in school by BT. also their class will continue on summer vacations and on saturdays which will consume a lot of time.But i feel BT teachers are better than school teachers. Should i join BT?

i am a student of class X. i am enrolled in fiitjee which will last till class XII. Also my school is offering brilliant tutorial coaching in which PCM will be taught in school by BT. also their class will continue on summer vacations and on saturdays which will consume a lot of time.But i feel BT teachers are better than school teachers. Should i join BT?

Grade:

2 Answers

Ajay Kumar
34 Points
13 years ago

You should Join BT, their way of teaching is very good & i am also getting enrolled for BT this year.

Prasanth V
21 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anand,

It would be better for you to join in FIITJEE institute because I heard that the institute students are well prepared for the IIT exam.Their coaching is enough for IIT exam.If you understand the concept ,you will do any type of questions.The material given by the fiitjee is also good.So try to join in fiitjee.good luck ................you can get the iit seat.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free