sir i m very nervous i m not prepared for any entrance exam now i m thinking that i should concentrate on my board examx and next year i will take a drop and study for iit pls suggest me something?i m very nervous i dnt know what should i do.

sir i m very nervous i m not prepared for any entrance exam now i m thinking that i should concentrate on my board examx and next year i will take a drop and study for iit pls suggest me something?i m very nervous i dnt know what should i do. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Anil Pannikar AskiitiansExpert-IITB
85 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aditya,

I think its normal that u are nervous , only those students get nervous who wants to clear the exam in one go..so dont worry , ask urself that can u really clear the exam this time if not then i suggest u to concentrate on boards as these are also imp.. if u are thinking to start preparation for jee now than i must tell u its only possible if ur basics are clear. If u are able to solve ncert by ur own then u must move to another level and work out problems from jee books like arihant, hc verma, a das gupta etc. Till the end of next month , take lots of model test paper and work out problems and then decide what do u want to do,, if u can score gud marks in model papers then take jee seriously otherwise concentrate on boards, Plz don't mess up ur boards bcoz of jee, u have to maintain a balance between both of them to suceed. Gud Luck !

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free