sir i started prepairation in nov now i want to know what should i do and how should be my approach.i hv done physical and 80% oragnic chemistry.in physics i hv done electro magnetism.thermal physics.modern physics.optics and kinematics.in mathematics only calculus and bit of trignometery.pls guide me i know i can do it

sir i started prepairation in nov now i want to know what should i do and how should be my approach.i hv done physical and 80% oragnic chemistry.in physics i hv done electro magnetism.thermal physics.modern physics.optics and kinematics.in mathematics only calculus and bit of trignometery.pls guide me i know i can do it

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Aditya

Yiu have done very less in maths. you should at least complete cordinate geometry. just do the concepts and solved problems but dont left it completely.and for the other subjects just keep revising whatever you have done.try to revise all the three on daily basis.

All the best.                                                           

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free