sir; i m really geting confused. as now only 3 months r left. so i m really tensed. also i m having preboard frm 24th dec. and i m not studied seriously for these two yrs. and now i m preparing myself for geting rank in iitjee. but now i m studing 11th but bcoz of preboard i shift myself to board portion. my problem is that i m really confused how to study whether first to coverup whole basics and then to go for high level. or to do systemtic chapterwise means basics+high level. and if to choose first option how much days should i devote. also remember that i hav to go to school thrice a week.i wat to say plz make a well planned schedule for me. plz reply soon.

sir;

i m really geting confused.

as now only 3 months r left. so i m really tensed.

also i m having preboard frm 24th dec. and i m not studied seriously for these two yrs. and now i m preparing myself for geting rank in iitjee. but now i m studing 11th but bcoz of preboard i shift myself to board portion.

my problem is that i m really confused how to study whether first to coverup whole basics and then to go for high level. or to do systemtic chapterwise means basics+high level.

and if to choose first option how much days should i devote. also remember that i hav to go to school thrice a week.i wat to say plz make a well planned schedule for me.

plz reply soon.

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Just dont be confused and show some self confidence and please be motivated to clear JEE.

At this point of time you have to do atleast 10 hrs of self study....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

sagarsingh24.iitd@gmail.com

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free