Hi, To someone who know about Brilliant Tutorials 2yrs postal education... (I am 15 yrs old, studying in 11th grade right now ^_^) 1.What are Sit-Down tests? Are the important to attend?What other online tests are conducted by BT? Well, i m receiving brilliant tutorials postal books since october 2012 . Its difficult to finish off 1 module of 6 chapters in 1 month along with studies of board exams and MHT-CET. Full syllabus online exams by Brilliant Tutorials are going to be held soon (i m not sure), but i don't think i will be able to attend them, because i am stil on the 1st module and there are 14 in total. 2.Are sit-downs tests(online) really important to attend ? (or is it like once in a lifetime or sumthng?) 3.If they are very important and useful for JEE, then can i attend them later? 4.What is screening test? Is getting into IIT possible by just succeeding an MCQ exam of 6 hours? 5.If, unfortunately, i failed to succeed in IIT-JEE in 2012, then can i give them again in 2013? 6. or, should i directly attend JEE in 2013, instead of attending in 2012? (since 2012-2013 will be the year where i dnt have to study for Board exams or CET or dnt have to go school/college XD) Thanks in advance :) ..and sorry for many questions in a jumbling way.. >.

Hi, To someone who know about Brilliant Tutorials 2yrs postal education...

(I am 15 yrs old, studying in 11th grade right now ^_^)

1.What are Sit-Down tests? Are the important to attend?What other online tests are conducted by BT?

Well, i m receiving brilliant tutorials postal books since october 2012 . Its difficult to finish off 1 module of 6 chapters in 1 month along with studies of board exams and MHT-CET.

Full syllabus online exams by Brilliant Tutorials are going to be held soon (i m not sure), but i don't think i will be able to attend them, because i am stil on the 1st module and there are 14 in total.

2.Are sit-downs tests(online) really important to attend ? (or is it like once in a lifetime or sumthng?)

3.If they are very important and useful for JEE, then can i attend them later?

4.What is screening test? Is getting into IIT possible by just succeeding an MCQ exam of 6 hours?

5.If, unfortunately, i failed to succeed in IIT-JEE in 2012, then can i give them again in 2013?

6. or, should i directly attend JEE in 2013, instead of attending in 2012?

(since 2012-2013 will be the year where i dnt have to study for Board exams or CET or dnt have to go school/college XD)

Thanks in advance :) ..and sorry for many questions in a jumbling way.. >.<

Grade:11

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

As is well known, Brilliant has ever been striving to improve the quality and level of Support Services to its students.
And now, enabled by Information Technology, we offer our students the ‘ANYWHERE’ Convenience in taking our National ‘Sit-down’ Tests!
Brilliant is pleased to present its students the OPTION of taking the Tests in the ONLINE-mode using the internet and world wide web technologies.
Of particular significance is the fact that this new mode of Test-taking brings the power and immense value of our Tests to thousands of students who can’t travel to any of Brilliant’s National Sit-down Test Centres - AT NO EXTRA COST!
These Tests will be available online at the same time as the sit-down Tests at the Test Centres. The keys, solutions and score will be available immediately - the percentile score will be sent after the papers of all.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free