thanx for the suggestion askiitians expert shine . i tried to found out but TIME institute is not located in NAGPUR . therefore i kindly request you to list out the names of other institues for iit jee coaching in nagpur. please answer immediately.

thanx for the suggestion askiitians expert shine . i tried to found out but TIME institute is not located in NAGPUR . therefore i kindly request you to  list out the names of other institues for iit jee coaching in nagpur. please answer immediately.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

Resonance is the other institute in which u can apply for. It is one of the top institute in Kota and has a good test series too. Resonance Kota has good past records and have many selection in IIT. so , in Nagpur centre also , the content and test series would probably be the same. But u must enquire about the test series that whether it will be an all india or not, becoz all india test series help u know ur place and makes u more competitive.

i suppose this the address for resonance :2nd Floor,Sanskrutik Sankul, Jhansi Rani Square, Sitabuldi, Nagpur - 440012

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free