I am Mihir Ojha of 8th standard.... And IIT is my passion....i want to qualify it.... I want you all to help me by suggesting the good quality study materials which can really help me and how many hours do i need to study in a day ?? Plz help me....

I am Mihir Ojha of 8th standard.... And IIT is my passion....i want to qualify it....

I want you all to help me by suggesting the good quality study materials which can really help me and how many hours do i need to study in a day ??

Plz help me....

Grade:12

3 Answers

rahul vinod upputuri
51 Points
13 years ago

for this year i suggest u to develop ur mental ability and imagination power with help  of mental ability books

you can start for syllabus of jee from 9 th claass and that would be sufficient for a good student to get into top 100

if u still are not satisfied with my words for physics go with mtg interactive physics first .no need to read chemistry at this age .for maths i will search and suggest u soon

Neelabh Kumar
4 Points
13 years ago

Hey, you haven't even joined IIT - so how can be your passion? :)

And about your preparation, the preparation begins usually from 11th or from 9th.

And you have to study for about 4 or 5 hours daily. My brother did just that and qualified with AIR 231.

About the study material, it is available at every coaching center. 

tere nagendra
31 Points
13 years ago

hi ojha.......

i am giving some book below...this book are best for iit prepratation ...

some books.
MATHEMATICS:
1.M.L.KHANNA
2.arihant new pattern

PHYSICS:
1.H.C.VERMA
2.HALLIDAY Resnick and walker

CHEMISTRY:
ORGANIG CHEMISTRY: MORRISON AND BOYD
PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY:PETER ATKINS,P.BAHDUR
INORGANIC: J.D.LEE

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?