sir iam dng my b.tech from a normal college as my conditions are not good..sir,i want to take robotics as my research career.after completion of my b.tech what exams shouid i take for admission into best robotic colleges in india and abroad,sir iam also intersted in core companies to work like intel,sony.to get admission into these what should i do sir please tell meee

sir iam dng my b.tech from a normal college as my conditions are not good..sir,i want to take robotics as my research career.after completion of my b.tech what exams shouid i take for admission into best robotic colleges in india and abroad,sir iam also intersted in core companies to work like intel,sony.to get admission into these what should i do sir please tell meee

Grade:12

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear nagarjuna,

First of all, write GRE exam.Then if you want to go abroad and study you have to write TOFEL.You can get into IITs which are best for persuing your research carrer bygiving GATE.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free