i wanted to ask that is ncert sufficient in chemistry for scoring good marks in iitjee(around 140 out of 160)??

i wanted to ask that is ncert sufficient in chemistry for scoring good marks in iitjee(around 140 out of 160)??

Grade:12

3 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

dear Puneet

NCERT is necessary but not sufficient. you have to use other books also like Arihant for practicing good problems

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Ashutosh Kumar
14 Points
13 years ago

Dear Puneet,

Of coarse NCERT in itself is a good book for IIT, but the material in the book are in short.

No doubt, it is sufficient, but you should opt for another book too so that you can practise more and more.

I hope u would be satisfied with my answer.

rajan jha
49 Points
13 years ago

ncert is for mastering ur basics,no doubt it helps a lot in iit, but hardly speaking it is not self sufficient. u may use "morrison and boyd" they r leading books for iit. u can surf and get through its highlights in the net.

like my answer?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free