i m in 11 class.completed half of it.i m just not able to solve many problems especially maths.i m able to slolve rd sharma and ncrt easily but when it comes to a das gupta or arihant then i m able to solve very few questions.my confidance is decreasing day by day and i feel that iit requires more precent of brain than hardwork though i got 9.4 cgpa in 10.i spend 10 to 15 min on a quetion .what should i do.i read thory too.

i m in 11 class.completed half of it.i m just not able to solve many problems especially maths.i m able to slolve rd sharma and ncrt easily but when it comes to a das gupta or arihant then i m able to solve very few questions.my confidance is decreasing day by day and i feel that iit requires more precent of brain than hardwork though i got 9.4 cgpa in 10.i spend 10 to 15 min on a quetion .what should i do.i read thory too.

Grade:11

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Archit

Also read the theory from Arihant book. and do small problems with the theory given in the book. Dont be impatient. give emphasis on understanding the concepts. Practice again and again and give some time to revision also.Be consistent in your preparation. This is all you can do.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free