Hi I am an IIT aspirant for 2011 JEE.. I started prep 4 months ago and I have a whole lot of portion to complete.. I want to pursue Aerospace engineering for a UG course.. How should I go about prep in these last few months with so much portion left... Also I wish to pursue Aerospace engineering BTECH course at an IIT or IIST.. How should I go about prep for ISAT and how different is it from JEE in terms of syllabus, types of questions?? Please help.

Hi I am an IIT aspirant for 2011 JEE.. I started prep 4 months ago and I have a whole lot of portion to complete.. I want to pursue Aerospace engineering for a UG course.. How should I go about prep in these last few months with so much portion left... Also I wish to pursue Aerospace engineering BTECH course at an IIT or IIST.. How should I go about prep for ISAT and how different is it from JEE in terms of syllabus, types of questions?? 

Please help.

Grade:12

1 Answers

vinay AskiitiansExpert-IITD
34 Points
13 years ago

Dear varun

Actually if you prepare well for jee, ISAT can surely cleared, for ISAT you should have insight of the subject the paper this year was not so difficult but was mainly from ncert books so do complete ncert books very well that will help you in jee also and with that do practice last year question papers of jee that is the most necessary and short way to get selection in any such exam.

All the best.

vinay

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free