HOW MUCH SHOULD I STUDY TO GET UNDER 500 RANK IN IIT JEE 2012

HOW MUCH SHOULD I STUDY TO GET UNDER 500 RANK IN IIT JEE 2012

Grade:Upto college level

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Neeraj,

Starting from now you just need 2 1/2 hrs for each subject, in the second year you will have to give 3 hrs per each subject and an hour extra for the subject in which you have difficulties.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

pranay -askiitians expert
44 Points
13 years ago

if u are a super intelligent, under some perfect guidance, just by working hard for 4-5 hours a day by yourself and listening to the classes perfectly u can reach ur goal. if u are not so super intelligent, u can achieve it by making it ur breath and death. i mean , u should seriously spend max time that u can afford (since by 2012 the competition becomes too heavy to bear) and can definitely crack the iit results by placing ur name under the list of below 500 ranks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free