I am '0' in inorganic chemistry & my memory is very much poor. so please suggest how should i proceed for inorganic chemistry to clear IIT-JEE ?

I am '0' in inorganic chemistry & my memory is very much poor. so please suggest how should i proceed for inorganic chemistry to clear IIT-JEE ?

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Padma

Inorganic chemistry generally involve memorizing the facts and applying them in the problems. If you are weak in it then start from the basic i.e. Read Ncert books for 11th and 12th carefully. Try to learn the periodic table. I am sure you will be able to do it with some hard work. Practice the questions again and again. Dont go for different books. Just follow Ncert and Arihant book and practice.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. 

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

AKASH GOYAL
AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free