i am an obc candidate with aieee air rank 129162 i want to take clectronics and communication. should i take admission in chitkara university or swami sarvanand giri(pu regional centre) tell me placement wise

i am an obc candidate with aieee air rank 129162 i want to take clectronics and communication. should i take admission in chitkara university or swami sarvanand giri(pu regional centre)

tell me placement wise

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

hi,

it would be better if you take admission in chitkara university. As it is a very pres tigious university.

Also the placement of chitkara university is very good. also chitkara university is collobarated with other renouned universities like PURDUE UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY of MASSACHUSETTS.

which will help you to have a exposure to the outer world and which will also help you to build your confidience more and more by time to time. And also help you if you are looking for higher education either in india or outside india.

Also the collaboration between George Brown College and Chitkara is an effort to provide parents and students in India, with a high quality and financially viable alternative for a global education. this help in connecting student learning and employer needs to prepare graduates for rapidly booming job markets in India and Canada.

and if we talk about the on campus placements, then in that case chitkara is far far better. Number of companies which come to the campus is very large and also there are many big companies like Ranbaxy, bank of america, hp, hewitt, wipro, motorolla, ibm, tata communication, hdfc, icici etc which give a very good package to students.

Also if you wanted to go in research field, then the chitkara university is the best option. It encourages its students towards research and also provide help for their research work.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free