I MAY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY IN IIT BHUBHANESHWAR CIVIL,IIT INDORE MECHANICAL OR EITHER ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL IN MNIT ALLAHABAD OR DCE. PLEASE COMMENT WHICH COULD BE A BETTER OPTION. PLEASE REPLY SOOOOOOON!!!!!

I MAY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY IN IIT BHUBHANESHWAR CIVIL,IIT INDORE MECHANICAL OR EITHER ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL IN MNIT ALLAHABAD OR DCE. PLEASE COMMENT WHICH COULD BE A BETTER OPTION. PLEASE REPLY SOOOOOOON!!!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Rohan
8 Points
14 years ago

All these IITs that You just mentioned( IIT BHUBHANESHWAR, IIT INDORE) are two of the 8 new IITs estabilished by the ministry at the parliament. Thogh the future of these IITs are still not certain but still one thing is for sure that the future will be better than MNIT at allahabad..

It may not be far too laong that these IITs too crop up in the top colleges across the country. The reason y i say this is because of the senior IITs that mentor each and every new IIT established.. for example IIT Delhi mentors IIT Punjab while IIT Rajasthan is mentored by IIT Bombay.

So the tag of IIT remains though not as it has always been. but it still remains the leading brand..

As far as your concerned choices are concerned Both mechanical and electrical at IIT indore would be a better choice.. Both are core branches and so have a great scope as usual.. You can chose among these two as per your choice. I preffered IIT Indore over IIT BHUBH because IIT Indore has a better future aspect because of the industrial influence over there due to its close link from Mumbai..

Anyways Even if u are not interested in these two you can still go for civil in bhubh.. Civil for the time being( for as long as 3 or 4 decades) finds a very bright future in India because of all the construction developments goin all across the country..

So its purely your matter of interes whichever you widh to choose..

Best of luck..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free