ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

I've got electrical in ISMU dhanbad and i'll probably be getting electrical in Jadavpur University through Wbjee(my rank is 271 in Wbjee). So which is a better option.

I've got electrical in ISMU dhanbad and i'll probably be getting electrical in Jadavpur University through Wbjee(my rank is 271 in Wbjee). So which is a better option.

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu
9 Points
14 years ago

ISMU dhanbad would be a better option. It is a very good college. Also the placement of this college of electrical students is good and they also get good packages in some big companies.

Situated in the heart of the country’s prime coking coal belt, 260 kms from Kolkata with a campus spread over 88 hectares the fully residential ISM has all the facilities of world class academic institute. What started as an institution to impart mining education has graduated into a full-fledged technical institution of international acclaim offering a host of programmes like B. Tech., M. Tech., M. Sc. Tech., and MBA. In addition the School offers M. Phil. and full as well as part time Ph. D. programmes, while also awarding D.Sc. as the highest degree of academic achievement.

Its Electrical Engineering department has a history of strong R& D base and it has produced a number of M.Tech. (by research) and Ph.D. students in Electrical & Electronics engineering. It has also published a large number of research papers in foreign and Indian Journals and conferences.

There is a Training & Placement Section which takes care of placement of students by arranging Campus Interviews by reputed Companies coming from all over India in the 3rd & 4th yr of studies. As the situation stands now there is more than 99% placement through Campus Interviews. Some others also get placement through Off Campus Interviews. ISMU alumni hold many senior positions in many reputed organizations in India & Abroad.

this graph is of placement of b.tech students of dhanbad college

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free