I HAVE GOT A RANK OF 3526 IN AIEEE.I HAVE AN OPTION TO GO TO NIT WARRANGAL, TRICHY,SURATHKAL,CALICUT AND ALLAHABAD.I LIVE QUIET NEAR TO ALLAHABAD BUT REALLY VERY FAR AWAY FROM OTHER NIT`S.WHETHER ADMISSION IN MNIT COULD EFFECT MY FUTURE PLACEMENTS.PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I HAVE GOT A RANK OF 3526 IN AIEEE.I HAVE AN OPTION TO GO TO NIT WARRANGAL, TRICHY,SURATHKAL,CALICUT AND ALLAHABAD.I LIVE QUIET NEAR TO ALLAHABAD BUT REALLY VERY FAR AWAY FROM OTHER NIT`S.WHETHER ADMISSION IN MNIT COULD EFFECT MY FUTURE PLACEMENTS.PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Shikhar

NIT Trichy, Warangal, Surathkal are a much more reputed institutions than MNIT Allahabad. If u just wanna stay in Allahabad because its close to your dwelling place than i don't think u'll be making a good choice. 

NIT Trichy and warangal have good faculties and a good placement record. Getting into these will surely fetch you a better placement. But do balance ur department choice with the college. If getting into NIT allahabad gets u the branch of your choice , go for it.

As per your rank chemical or mechanical engg. in NIT Trichy wud be the best choice. You can also consider Electrical and Electronics in NIT Surathkal, if u cud get it. Else other branches are available to you as per ur choice.

I would suggest you not to limit your future prospects just because u need to move away from home. Living in hostels is also fun and nothing to be feared about. You'll adjust in less than a week. If u need to see more detailed opening and closing ranks for the AIEEE , then please follow the linkwww.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx.

best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free