gud evng sir; i am a dropper and have joined a coaching institute.iam gud at maths,average in chemistry and pathetic at physics;iam trying hard to get into jee.please give me some advice to study and plan topics so that i may secure a rank in top 2000???

gud evng sir;
i am a dropper and have joined a coaching institute.iam gud at maths,average in chemistry and pathetic at physics;iam trying hard to get into jee.please give me some advice to study and plan topics so that i may secure a rank in top 2000???

Grade:

1 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear Anshu,

As you dropped year and you have completed your 12th ,you have whole year infront of you to work hard and secure a rank in top 2000.First of all,as you are good at maths,dont ignore maths,give it a good amount of time daily,and always keep practising.Chemistry you shoudl study a, lot remember a lot,so give a bit more time than maths.Coming to physics,First forget what all you read in +1,+2,start right from the basics,understand each and every topic carefully without leaving a single topic,i suggest you read HC verma,read it throughly,solve EACH and EVERY problem of it,do this for every chapter,after your are done with HC verma(I&II),Do some problems from Arihant.as you are good at maths,you can easily understand physics.In physics you just have to visualize every thing,Imagine how it happens in real world,thats it.

GOODLUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free