sir is it possible to loin cs in dce n prepare for iit nxt attempt??????????? also tell me what subjects we r goin to learn in 1 yr in iit d textile?????????? how many students score>9 cgpa in tier 1 yr in iitd???/

sir is it possible to loin cs in dce n prepare for iit nxt attempt??????????? also tell me what subjects we r goin to learn in 1 yr in iit d textile?????????? how many students score>9 cgpa in tier 1 yr in  iitd???/

Grade:12

1 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi Prashant

Its entirely upon your commitment whether you would be able to cope up wit your first year studies along with the JEE preparation. well, in my opinion it would not be easy. i have many freinds who have tried this and ended up nowhere.

so , its better if you make up your mind and be settled with it. IIT D textile is not a bad option but i wud advice you for the DCE cs. Scoring a 9 cgpa is also not easy. You really need to be committed and hardworking. everyyear out of almost more than 500+ students in IIT Delhi , only around 20 students get this cgpa. Moreover , for the branch change, the min criteria is 7.5 , but that is not enough for a branch upgrade. You need to be an 8.5 atleast.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free