sir,i am student ,just passed tenth and have taken admission at iiit basara in A.P state.My wish was to join iit but i thought it will be hard for me to krack iit as i am belonging to a rural place.But now i am feeling sad about not preparing for iit.also i think my basics are not well.sir i have to know still , is there time to get prepared ?

sir,i am student ,just passed tenth and have taken admission at iiit basara in A.P state.My wish was to join iit but i thought it will be hard for me to krack iit as i am belonging to a rural place.But now i am feeling sad about not preparing for iit.also i think my basics are not  well.sir i have to know still , is there time to get prepared ?

Grade:11

2 Answers

suryakanth AskiitiansExpert-IITB
105 Points
13 years ago

Dear prashanth,

Very first thing to realize is everyone can crack IIT-JEE given that they have very good conceptual knowledge,which you gain after through reading of the subjects.I know how it is in IIIT basara and you can alwyas find time to read.Read your +1 +2 topics throughly,understand them properly.

The next thing you have to do is practise more problems,if you have any doubts we are always there to help you.If you passed !)th class recently you have 2 more years and if u work hard and study properly you can definetly crack IIT JEE.

GOOD LUCK

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum..

Jarnail singh
31 Points
13 years ago

Dont be tense .........Just be tensionless this is the best moral for achieving success in ITT-JEE.........Just concentarte on the basic chapters and the scoring chapters.........For Furhter details send me your whole information about your study....

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free