i have completed my hs from arunachal pradesh this year.right now i m taking coaching in fiitjee for iit in kolkata.but my basics r very much poor.so what would be the smart decision , to prepare for iit or to prepare for aieee. ?actually what is the difference between aieee and iit preparation?is it possible to prepare for iit in this 7 months left?

i have completed my hs from arunachal pradesh this year.right now i m taking coaching in fiitjee for iit in kolkata.but my basics r very much poor.so what would be the smart decision , to prepare for iit or to prepare for aieee. ?actually what is the difference between aieee and iit preparation?is it possible to prepare for iit in this 7 months left?

Grade:

1 Answers

Puneet Mittal AskiitiansExpert-IITD
22 Points
13 years ago

Hi Sanjeevan,

According to me, you should go for AIEEE. Seven months is very less time for IIT if your basics r very much poor.

For IIT you need to first read books thoroughly and make the concepts , then you have to prepare for the JEE exam according to the pattern and then you have to take the test series to revise the concepts. It takes around 1.5 years to complete all the topics for all 3 subjects. so i would suggest that you go for AIEEE due to short duration of time.

AIEEE asks relatively easy questions. AIEEE judges less on in depth understanding of concepts than IIT. AIEEE wants to cover all the topics rather. With one good reading of books and basic knowledge of concepts and prepare some topics better than other topics and do some test series then you can give good shot for AIEEE.

But yes u need to study hard for AIEEE too as time is less for u.

All the Best !!

Please feel free to ask as many questions as you have.

Puneet

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free