Please help CCB has announced a notice that the home state quota of 12 statesUT's is to increase now and these states will will allocated some supernumerary seats Under such condition I can get NIT Arunachal from my home state quota of Arunachal Pradesh But I have got Shobhit university in the sixth round in which I don't want to take addmission What should I do tn take part in the special counselling for supernumerary seats Can I surrender the seat of Shobhit University, if yes how can I do it Please tell me what should I do to take part in the counselling for supernumerary seats

Please help CCB has announced a notice that the home state quota of 12 statesUT's is to increase now and these states will will allocated some supernumerary seats Under such condition I can get NIT Arunachal from my home state quota of Arunachal Pradesh But I have got Shobhit university in the sixth round in which I don't want to take addmission What should I do tn take part in the special counselling for supernumerary seats Can I surrender the seat of Shobhit University, if yes how can I do it Please tell me what should I do to take part in the counselling for supernumerary seats

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ayush ,

Please check the link given below for the complete info.

http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2010/Notice%20Regarding%20Supernumberary%20Seats%2017.08.10.pdf

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free