Respected Sir, I have secured AIR 5313 in JEE 2010 but since i didn't get branch and institute of my choice,i've droppped.Im currently enrolled in FIITJEE classroom program in Lucknow center. So,i want u to suggest me that how i should manage my studies to get a top 100 rank in JEE 2011 .I would "ANYTHING" to get into top 100. Also suggest the duration of studies everyday keeping in mind that my concepts are almost clear and i need to pay more emphasis on practice rather than on concpets! Please HELP!

Respected Sir,

I have secured AIR 5313 in JEE 2010 but since i didn't get branch and institute of my choice,i've droppped.Im currently enrolled in FIITJEE classroom program in Lucknow center.

So,i want u to suggest me that how i should manage my studies to get a top 100 rank in JEE 2011 .I would "ANYTHING" to get into top 100.

Also suggest the duration of studies everyday keeping in mind that my concepts are almost clear and i need to pay more emphasis on practice rather than on concpets!

Please HELP!

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Shashank,

Nice spirit :)..  All i can advise you is practise as much as possible .. join best test series .. and spend all your time in solving the questions from different books..  i wud suggest to spent not less than 7-8 hours of self study per day.. study as much as possible with all ur concentration..  you can definatly score best by dedication and commitment. All the best ..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free