Thank you sir for the reply in 'joining after IB' Really helped a lot! I am going to do the 1th n 12th course anyway in my holidays. and then try the net course. Its enough right? I was wondering whether you know about National University of Singapore. I am going to apply for that as well after IB, its a highly ranked uni . But which do you think would be a better option.. seeing as the cost for NUS is very high!! and for better jobs..

Thank you sir for the reply in 'joining after IB'

Really helped a lot! I am going to do the 1th n 12th course anyway in my holidays. and then try the net course. Its enough right?

I was wondering whether you know about National University of Singapore. I am going to apply for that as well after IB, its a highly ranked uni . But which do you think would be a better option.. seeing as the cost for NUS is very high!! and for better jobs..

Grade:11

1 Answers

Pratham Ashish
17 Points
14 years ago

hi prachi,

it sounds gud when some one is benefitted from our advise....

ya i know dat NUS is far better in terms of infrastructure n wrld ranking but i want to add dat iit is not a university so it is always ranked behind in d list ....Also i wanna add dat it is ranked 3rd or 4th in d list of technical institutes all over d world.....But considering d fact dat u r currently studying at BKK so i wud suggest u dat u may apply for NUS if u doesn't bother abt d cost as it wud be reflected at d time of placements as der u shud get a better package dan iits.....so if u can afford to study der den dat is a better option for u...Since NUS is one of d best in singapore, it must hav avg package far better dan iits..so dat will be d best option

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free