i want to ask that i have got electronics engeenering in hbti kanpur,metallurgical eng in pec,and it in iiit allahbad...so where should i go..plese rply as early as possible.. i am asking this bcoz there is no electronics and communication engeneering in hbti...there is only electronics engeenering in hbti...so would this have any affect in placement and other things..thats why i was tending to go to pec taking metallurgical....please rply soon what should i do??

i want to ask that i have got electronics engeenering in hbti kanpur,metallurgical eng in pec,and it in iiit allahbad...so where should i go..plese rply as early as possible..i am asking this bcoz there is no electronics and communication engeneering in hbti...there is only electronics engeenering in hbti...so would this have any affect in placement and other things..thats why i was tending to go to pec taking metallurgical....please rply soon what should i do??

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear shivam,

It doesnt matter you shud take electronics engg in HBTI kanpur. Its a reputed college and there will be lots of placement opportunities.....

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free