Sir, I have scored well in WBJEE and got jadavpur university(CS), as well as BIT mesra(CS) during the fifth round of councelling. What should i do? Where should i go?? My parents are insisting jadavpur univ. but i am confused about the placement of CS branch there. what is the average package there?? I want CS only. Kindly me soon. Abhishek Anand

Sir,

I have scored well in WBJEE and got jadavpur university(CS), as well as BIT mesra(CS) during the fifth round of councelling. 

What should i do? Where should i go?? My parents are insisting jadavpur univ. but i am confused about the placement of CS branch there. what is the average package there?? I want CS only. Kindly me soon. 

Abhishek Anand

Grade:12

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear Abhishek ,

Jadavpur university is a pioneer in research in india and even a large of professors in IIT 's hail from jadavpur university .BIT mesra is good institution too although the placements were more or less same in both in case of CS department. But comparing the two , the legacy and recognition of jadavpur university makes it better choice for number of students.It ranks consistantly among top universities of India.

GOOD LUCK !!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free