dear askiitians expert, I hav passed 12th this year with 95.5% in PCM.I hav not passed iit jee 2010 and I want to give a second try.I hav also joined vit ece.Is it necessary fr me to drop a year to prepare fr iitjee? i already went to coaching classes fr 2 years in 11th and 12th. now I want to do self dtudy. tell me wat should I do to somehow crack jee 2011? I already got an ans frm ur experts I just need one more opinion

dear askiitians expert,

I hav passed 12th this year with 95.5% in PCM.I hav not passed iit jee 2010 and I want to give a second try.I hav also joined vit ece.Is it necessary fr me to drop a year to prepare fr iitjee?

i already went to coaching classes fr 2 years in 11th and 12th. now I want to do self dtudy. tell me wat should I do to somehow crack jee 2011?

I already got an ans frm ur experts I just need one more opinion

Grade:12

1 Answers

AJIT AskiitiansExpert-IITD
68 Points
13 years ago

Dear Priya ,

Your profile seems to be impressive . VIT is a good college and ECE is one of the best branch today.  Don't take risk by dropping out of your college , rather i will suggest to work hard for a year in vit  preparing for iitjee. A lot of courses in first semester are basic physics , chemistry courses and you can very well gain from them . Also i will suggest to enroll in a test series so that you can constantly moniter your progress. I know about 3-4 students in my batch at IITD which did the same and it worked for them. So, don't drop off the institution like vit and work hard for ayear . It is tough given the college life and other distractions but people have done like that already , so best wishes from my side.

GOOD lUCK!!!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free