dear askiitians expert, I hav passed 12th this year with 95.5% in PCM.I hav not passed iit jee 2010 and I want to give a second try.I hav also joined vit ece.Is it necessary fr me to drop a year to prepare fr iitjee? i already went to coaching classes fr 2 years in 11th and 12th. now I want to do self dtudy. tell me wat should I do to somehow crack jee 2011?

dear askiitians expert,

I hav passed 12th this year with 95.5% in PCM.I hav not passed iit jee 2010 and I want to give a second try.I hav also joined vit ece.Is it necessary fr me to drop a year to prepare fr iitjee?

i already went to coaching classes fr 2 years in 11th and 12th. now I want to do self dtudy. tell me wat should I do to somehow crack jee 2011?

Grade:12

1 Answers

ishani gupta
33 Points
13 years ago

yaar i m an iitian in roorkee...just dedicate another one year for iit jee prepartion ...i had also taken tutions for preparing for jee.seeing ur %age in boards ur concepts are clear its may be the problem with the time managemaent. go for self study and opt for some test series natinal like brilliant etc which will make u know where u stand

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free