Hello sir, i scored 57.33% in class 12 cbse board and i belong to SC category and i want appear for IIT-JEE 2011 but my parents advising me to take admission in state government college.So plese tell me can i appear for IIT-JEE 2011 after taking admission in any college in the above percentage.

Hello sir, i scored 57.33% in class 12 cbse board and i belong to SC category and i want appear for IIT-JEE 2011 but my parents advising me to take admission in state government college.So plese tell me can i appear for IIT-JEE 2011 after taking admission in any college in the above percentage.

Grade:

3 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear prashik,

Definitely you can write JEE 2011. But if you are motivated and dedicated enuf to clear IIT and have full confidence that by taking a drop you can clear JEE then you can go for a drop as well..

BEST OF LUCK..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

The candidate who have passed 12th or equivalent with aggregate 60% marks, eligibile for IIT JEE 2010.
5% relaxation  for SC/ST candidates in aggregate in 12th or equivalent exam.
The students who are appearing for 12th board exam can appear in IIT JEE 2010.

All the Best !

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi ,

You have SC quota .. things are easier than other for you .. i think you shud drop and study hard.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free