recently one of the expert from asiitians team replied that doing c.s in HBTI Kanpur or IT in MNIT Allahbad is not having much difference. But so far I have known that MNIT Allahbad is far much better than HBTI . Kindly plz let me know what is true exactly . Even i m also in dilemma. plz refer to the placement statistics of both the colleges and let me know .I just want to confirm regarding my confusion.

recently one of the expert from asiitians team replied that doing c.s in HBTI Kanpur or IT in MNIT Allahbad is not having much difference. But so far I have known that MNIT Allahbad is far much better than HBTI . Kindly plz let me know what is true exactly . Even i m also in dilemma. plz refer to the placement statistics of both the colleges and let me know .I just want to confirm regarding my confusion.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Megha,

Yes MNIT is quite better .. its all india ranking is 22 and HBTI is 29 .. So u can definatly go for the MNIT allahabad with IT .. There is not much diff in sllybus of cse and IT ..  all the best!

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free