sir, i am frm hyd. i could not score well in iit and eee coz i cou;d not able 2 control tension and outside prbs. i am thinking2 do long term but my sis telling me 2 take eamcet wat do u say plz suggest? i am intrested mainly in iit.

sir,

i am frm hyd. i could not score well in iit and eee coz i cou;d not able 2 control tension and outside prbs. i am thinking2 do long term but my sis telling me 2 take eamcet wat do u say plz suggest? i am intrested mainly in iit.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Teja

If you are confident that you can score well next yearcompare dto this year then you can take long term.But some times people get biored to study in long term and score less compared to before.If you feel you are getting good college in eamcet you can take it other wise you can take long term and prepare well for iit jee-2011, And to control tension be confident and take more practice tests before itself.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free