i have got the foll. options: 1. environmental engg. at ISM 2. IT at NIT-PATNA 3. IT at MIT(Madras Institute of Technology) i am still waiting for the last couple of rounds of counselling for NSIT, DTU and BITS. though as of now, IT at MIT appears to be the best choice as it comes under Anna University and it is considered as good as College of engg., Guindy but i dont see it anywhere in the college rating from various sources. some people say it's b'coz, placements of both these colleges take place simultaneously and thus, all the points for placements are given to Guindy only, thereby depriving it of those. i don't know how to view this situation. pls, help me!

i have got the foll. options:
1. environmental engg. at ISM
2. IT at NIT-PATNA
3. IT at MIT(Madras Institute of Technology)
i am still waiting for the last couple of rounds of counselling for NSIT, DTU and BITS.
though as of now, IT at MIT appears to be the best choice as it comes under Anna University and it is considered as good as College of engg., Guindy but i dont see it anywhere in the college rating from various sources. some people say it's b'coz, placements of both these colleges take place simultaneously and thus, all the points for placements are given to Guindy only, thereby depriving it of those. i don't know how to view this situation. pls, help me!

Grade:

1 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ravi,

As i earlier also replied to you ... anna university is among the top in india.. u shud gor for it without any confusion.. and all the option are good .. so i will advise you to go where u get the branch of your choice ..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free