hello sir, I am Rajesh from Delhi and i got getting Engg Physics in DCE But I want IT. Is their any chance of it. I also have ECE in NIT agartala. I don't know what to do plz help me sir

hello sir, 

I am Rajesh from Delhi and i got getting Engg Physics in DCE But I want IT. Is their any chance of it. I also have ECE in NIT agartala.

I don't know what to do plz help me sir 

Grade:

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Rajesh,

First of all please mention your rank ...what i wll suggest you is .. GO with the branch you are interested in... Engg physics @ DTU is a very good option but if you are not interested in branch and only opting coz of DCE then don go for this... dont compromise on that coz u got to live with it all ur life! .. Also mention your rank here so that we can answer u in more appropriate manner .. 

ECE @ NIT agaratla is aldo very good option , coz the branch ECE has wide future scope with lots of jobs opportunities in both electronic as well as software fields..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts just by Helping others.. 

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

RAJESH SAHU
4 Points
13 years ago

AIR 31893

state rank: 2899

State obc(delhi) 220

do i have any chance in IT in upgradation

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free