I am a student of class 12 (jee coaching). I have lost the initial enthusiasm I had while in class 11. Also I feel that I cant concentrate like I used to. I have tests at my coaching and I have done well till now.. But then it was like I cudnt manage time and studies effectively and lost interest .. Why?? Plz help and tell me where he problem lies so that I can get back.

I am a student of class 12 (jee coaching). I have lost the initial enthusiasm I had while in class 11. Also I feel that I cant concentrate like I used to. I have tests at my coaching and I have done well till now.. But then it was like I cudnt manage time and studies effectively and lost interest .. Why?? Plz help and tell me where he problem lies so that I can get back.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Prudhvi teja
83 Points
13 years ago

Dear Eshita

First have confidence in your self that you can concentrate well. You cant manage properly may be because you are thinking alot about result and you are scared.It will be the main reason. So dont be scared and be confident and you can do well by yourself.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Shashank Shekhar
33 Points
13 years ago

Solve your previous test papers in time boundation and eradicate the errors.

Pick a topic that u like n study its theory n then solve its problems for a few days

This way u'll probably gain back ur confidence n interest.

If any student is losing interst in studies,he/she must study the topics which he/she love.

*DO NOT GIVE TOO MUCH TIME FOR SCHOOL STUDIES CUZ THEY SERIOUSLY SUCK*

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free