sir i study the following books..... PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY--ARIHANT (sub. and obj),,organic--arihant and inorganic--NCERT text books physics---HCV,,RESNICK HALLIDAY and irodov,,arihant (mechanics) maths---ALGEBRA---TMH,,ML KHANNA,, COORDINATE--LONEY and ML KHANNA CALCULUS ----ARIHANT nad sometimes ml khanna trigonometry-----ml khanna and overral in maths A.DAS GUPTA,,RD SHARMA 11 and 12 CORRESPONDENCE COURSE--BRILLIANT TUTORIALS(I MAINLY STUDY CHEMIATRY FROM IT) HOWZ THAT??????????????

sir i study the following books..... PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY--ARIHANT (sub. and obj),,organic--arihant and inorganic--NCERT text books                                                                                      

physics---HCV,,RESNICK HALLIDAY and irodov,,arihant (mechanics)

maths---ALGEBRA---TMH,,ML KHANNA,,

COORDINATE--LONEY and ML KHANNA

CALCULUS ----ARIHANT nad sometimes ml khanna

trigonometry-----ml khanna

and overral in maths  A.DAS GUPTA,,RD SHARMA 11 and 12

CORRESPONDENCE COURSE--BRILLIANT TUTORIALS(I MAINLY STUDY CHEMIATRY FROM IT)

HOWZ THAT??????????????

Grade:Upto college level

3 Answers

h v
33 Points
13 years ago

hmmm....good ...i also following more or less the same books..

SAHIL CHITKARA
37 Points
13 years ago

too much...................................

Completing a book is more important rather than doing too many books & completing none since on the day u are not carrying books but the concepts & speed calculation which is the main requirement .

For chemistry u are correct .

For physics don't do RESNICK HALLIDAY and irodov , instead  of it do arihant since they are not conceptual & only involve lengthy & senseless questions as far as iit is concerned . But , HCV is must .

For maths , 

COORDINATE--LONEY  , CALCULUS ----ARIHANT , trigonometry-----ml khanna  are self sufficient for good score in iit & after

completing them u must revise them again . If time left after that then u can start T.M.H. .

For Books always remember  "At the end of day what it matters is not how many  books u have done , but the book which u have done  you are thorrow with it & u must have also revised it once since to apply them in the paper not only everything should be in your mind , but u should also be able to do speed calculations  as well ".

Best of Luck for jee .

Do approve if u like this .

ROHTAZ SINGH (IIT M)
56 Points
13 years ago

Anindya i hope u r able to complete all of these books

For physics hcv is must besides ncert if u get extra time then u go for others

For organic u can opt for francis carey or solomones

for inorganic prabhat kumar is gud one

physical:arihant is gud

For mathsif u complete other books then no need to go for rd sharma

from tmh and ML KHANNA u may go for any one both r gud