I (Eira Kochhar ) have got production and industrial engg. at dtu in the first list and mining a bhu. What should I opt? If I go for bhu, will I be able to change to a better branch next year( is it easy to change). Is mining not the field for girls? Pls reply as I have to report on 24 july in bhu.

I (Eira Kochhar ) have got production and industrial engg. at dtu in the first list and mining a bhu. What should I opt? If I go for bhu, will I be able to change to a better branch next year( is it easy to change). Is mining not the field for girls? Pls reply as I have to report on 24 july in bhu.

Grade:12

2 Answers

AskIITians Expert PRASAD IIT Kharagpur
18 Points
13 years ago

Actually Mining is not suitable for girls. But from production you can make a career in Engineering management. So prefer Production. Also changing branch needs a lot of effort and is a risky option. That you can also try at DTU.

Best of Luck!!!

Jabbu Jabbu
31 Points
13 years ago

Well, i think you should go for DTU. It's a good college and the branch is much better than Mining.

I don't know whteher it is allowed to change branch in DTU or not but in IITs it totally depends on you acadmeic performance as compared to others. Its tough too !!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free